U.S. Born Pakistani Origin
Issuance of VISA to Pakistani (holding U.S Passport)
Fees and Processing Time:
This is the fees requirement for the Pakistani National’s holding U.S Citizenship.
In person at Consulate
Through Courier Mail
5 Business Days
- Complete VISA form.
- Submit original U.S Passport
- Provide copy of Birth Certificate issued from U.S State Department.
- Provide either parent U.S Passport and U.S State Id/Driver’s License copies.
- Provide either parent Pakistani Passport and CNIC/NICOP copies.
- 2 × 2 size two current passport size photographs front view and on a white background.
- Proof of Residence i.e U.S State Id, Driver’s License.
- Attach last three months bank statement for proof of funds.In case of infants/children it is not applicable.
- Visa Processing Fee in the shape of money order or cashier’s cheque payable to the Consulate General of Pakistan. Cash or personal cheque is not acceptable. Fees is non refundable.
- Prepaid self-addressed return envelope for applications sent by courier mail. US Postal Service with tracking number is preferable.
In case of infants/children parents are eligible to sign the VISA application form and mention mother/father with name