Police Clearance Certificate from Pakistan
- Original application of the applicant duly signed and dated
- Period of stay in Pakistan
- Three sets of photographs for issuance of Original Police Clearance Certificate
- The letter should also contain the applicant’s correct address in Pakistan from where police verification can be made.
- Copy of Pakistani passport or CNIC/NICOP.
- Application form to be filled and signed. (For application form click here)
- Prepaid return envelope for applications sent by mail. US Postal Service is preferable.
- Money order / Cashier’s check US $ 5 payable to the Consulate General of Pakistan.
Note: Police clearance certificate is issued only after receiving clearance from the relevant Police Office in Pakistan. This Consulate General has no means to expedite this process.