Fee and processing time:
In person at Consulate
Via Courier Mail
Three business days after receipt through mail
- Duly filled and singed Form S-1
- 2 current passport size photographs of the child front view with white background.
- Original and copy of birth certificate.
- Proof of father’s Pakistani nationality (original and copy of CNIC/NICOP or Passport).
- Fee in the shape of money order or cashier’s check payable to the Consulate General of Pakistan. Personal checks are not acceptable and fees are non refundable.
- Prepaid self addressed return envelope for applications sent by mail. US Postal Service with tracking number is preferable.
Note: Please fill out all columns in the form, as incomplete application will not be processed, hence it’ll be returned back to the applicant.