Fee and processing time:
In person at Consulate
Via Courier Mail
Three business days after receipt through mail
- Duly filled and singed the birth certificate application.
- Original and copy of Pakistani passport and CNIC/NICOP and U.S/Pak Birth Certificate if available.
- Fee in the shape of money order or cashier’s cheque payable to the Consulate General of Pakistan.
- Prepaid self addressed return envelope for applications sent by mail. US Postal Service with tracking number is preferable.
- In case of sending Birth Certificate application by mail, please mention “Birth Certificate Application” on the right corner of the Envelope.
- Original and copy of Mothers’ Pakistani Passport and CNIC/NICOP or Marriage certificate or Nikah Nama of parents.
Note: Please fill out all columns in the form, as incomplete application will not be processed, hence it’ll be returned back to the applicant