Fees and Processing Time:
In person at Consulate
Through Courier Mail
5 Business Days
- Invitation Letter on the letter head from the sponsor organization stating details of purpose, duration and cities of visit. If sponsor is a family or person then the invitation letter must comprise of the complete information must be provided i.e. purpose, duration and cities of visit. Also the family/individual’s name and address, copy of Pakistani Id Card and copy of Pakistani Passport.
- Complete Visit VISA Application Form
- Attach last three months bank statement for proof of funds.
- Submit Original U.S Passport.
- Provide Marriage Certificate issued from U.S State Department. If this document is not available then provide translation of the marriage certificate issued from the country of origin.
- Submit non Pakistani spouse’s passport and ID card copy from the country of origin, if applicable.
- Submit Pakistani spouse’s CNIC/NICOP and Passport copy.
- 2” × 2” size two current passport size photographs front view and on a white background.
- Proof of residence i.e. U.S State Id, Driver’s License.
- Visa Processing Fee in the shape of money order or cashier’s cheque payable to the Consulate General of Pakistan. Cash or personal cheque are not acceptable. Fees is non refundable.
- Prepaid self-addressed return envelope for applications sent by courier mail. US Postal Service with tracking number is preferable.
Administrative Processing: Administrative Processing is a standard procedure for all visa applications. It is a normal process and it does not mean anything is wrong with your visa case. Some visa applications take longer to process than others. Once administrative processing has been completed, we will contact you immediately to let you know and will ask you to submit your passport if we have not retained it.
Note: If it has been more than 06 months since your submission of visa application, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your date of submission of visa application as well.