Fees Structure for Regular and Urgent Service:
|Fees||Process Type||Processing Time|
Urgent Service - Via Courier Mail
5 Business Days
Urgent Service - In person at the Consulate
Form of Fees Payment: Fees are paid in the form of Money Order or Cashier's Cheque payable to the Consulate General of Pakistan. Fees once paid are non-refundable.
Pick Up timings for in person urgent service is 4:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m.
N.B If your Pakistani Passport has been expired for a period longer than one year, kindly submit Affidavit II (click here to download) along with the required set of documents as mentioned below.
In normal terms Pakistani Passports expire after five years, they need to be replaced by new passports for which fresh application forms, photographs, biometrics and fee are required.
“Please fill out all columns in the form, as incomplete application will not be processed, hence it’ll be returned back to the applicant”.
- Complete Form-A.
- Submit original expired passport along with one set of photocopy.
- Valid and original National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) or Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) card along with one set of photocopy (regardless of age).
- In case of non-possession of Valid NICOP/CNIC, submission of NICOP application with the passport application is mandatory. (More information on NICOP Section.)
- 2”x2” size 4 current passport size photographs (not older than six months) with front view and white background.
- Proof of residence in U.S (i.e copy of green card, visa, work authorization, driving license, state id)
- In case of name change due to marriage/divorce, copy of marriage certificate/divorce decree is required with the application form.
- Fee in the shape of money order or cashier’s cheque payable to the Consulate General of Pakistan. Cash or personal cheques are not acceptable. Consular fees are non refundable*.
- Separate money order or cashier’s cheque should be prepared for Manual Passport and NICOP payable to Consulate General of Pakistan.
- Prepaid self addressed return envelope for application sent by mail, U. S Postal Service with a tracking number is preferable.
- Passport will not be mailed back, if return envelope does not have a tracking number.
- In case of sending Manual Passport application by mail, please mention “Manual Passport Application” on the right corner of the Application form.
- Consulate can ask for any additional information any time.
- In case of having Manual ID card or expired CNIC/NICOP or a copy of CNIC/NICOP, Manual passport with restricted validity may be issued. However, the applicant is required to provide evidence that he/she has applied for NICOP.
- On receipt of valid CNIC/NICOP the validity of passport will be extended up to the remaining 5 years of the manual passport without any additional fee.