Fee and processing time:
|Service Type||Fees for
First Time Loss
Second Time Loss
|Regular Service (Via Courier Mail)||$92||$184|
|Urgent Service (Via Courier Mail)
(In person at Consulate)
Passport will be issued after receiving clearance confirmation from the relevant Passport issuing authorities.
Form of Fees Payment:
Fees are paid in the form of Money Order or Cashier's Cheque payable to the Consulate General of Pakistan. Fees once paid are non-refundable.
“Please fill out all columns in the form, as incomplete application will not be processed, hence it’ll be returned back to the applicant”.
- Submit complete (Form -A)
- Submit complete (Form -D) with one notarized photograph.
- Submit complete Memorandum Form
- Submit Affidavit Form II
- Submit complete Report of Lost Passport Form
- Police Report for loss passport is required.
- Photocopy of lost passport is required.
- 2”x 2” size 6 current passport size photographs (not older than six months) with front view and white background.
- Original National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) or Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) card and its photocopy (regardless of age).
- In case of non possession of NICOP/CNIC, please submit NICOP application with the passport application. (Visit NICOP page).
- In case applicant doesn’t have a orgivnal CNIC/NICOP, applicant can submit original old NIC card along with any one of the following documents mentioned:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Citizenship Certificate
- Original B-Form
- Original Domicile
- Original Pakistani Educational Certificates
- Original expired or previously issued passport
- In case, applicant has traveled on mother’s passport, then mother’s original passport on which the applicant was endorsed.
Note: In case of non-fulfillment of requirements above, the passport will not be issued. Such cases would then be referred to the concerned authorities in Pakistan for further verification and clearance before issuing passport which will take minimum 10-12 weeks for processing.
- Fee in the shape of money order or cashier’s check payable to the Consulate General of Pakistan. Personal cheques are not acceptable. Fees paid are non refundable.
- Separate money order or cashier’s cheque should be prepared for Manual Passport and NICOP payable to Consulate General of Pakistan.
- Prepaid self addressed return envelope for applications sent by mail (US Postal Service is preferable).
Note: Issuance of passport in such cases is subject to verification from original issuing authority and interview of the applicant. The processing timeframe mentioned above will only be followed in case the Consulate is satisfied of the antecedents of the applicant.
Note (i) Express Mail: If application is submitted through mail, self addressed pre-paid envelope is mandatory for the return of documents. The Consulate recommends the use of Express Mail for all deliveries. Please use the flat rate envelop. Current cost is : $18.30. Do not use Metered stamps. The Embassy does not accept any other form of return envelope. Click here for US Postal Services. Embassy will not be responsible for loss of documents in the mail.
Note (ii) : All fees are payable in US postal money orders or cashier cheques made payable to the Embassy of Pakistan. Please do not send cash or personal cheques. Please make sure to include your name and address on money orders or cashier cheques. All fees are non- refundable.