Fee and processing time: There is no fee for extension of limited validity passport. Applications received in mail are processed in 5 business days and applications received in person are processed same day.
“Please fill out all columns in the form, as incomplete application will not be processed, hence it’ll be returned back to the applicant”.
- Submit complete Form -C. Click here to download form.
- Submit original Passport along with one copy.
- Original and copy of NICOP/CNIC. Applicants who have not yet applied for NICOP need to submit NICOP application with the passport extension application. (Visit NICOP page)
- Self addressed prepaid return envelope for applications sent by mail, U.S Postal Service with a tracking number is preferable.
- In case of sending Manual Passport application by mail, please mention “Manual Passport Application” on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Express Mail
Note (i) Express Mail: If application is submitted through mail, self addressed pre-paid envelope is mandatory for the return of documents. The Consulate recommends the use of Express Mail for all deliveries. Please use the flat rate envelop. Current cost is : $18.30. Do not use Metered stamps. The Embassy does not accept any other form of return envelope. Click here for US Postal Services. Embassy will not be responsible for loss of documents in the mail.
Note (ii) : All fees are payable in US postal money orders or cashier cheques made payable to the Embassy of Pakistan. Please do not send cash or personal cheques. Please make sure to include your name and address on money orders or cashier cheques. All fees are non- refundable.