Fees Structure and Processing Time:
Issuance of VISA for passport holder’s having nationalities other than from U.S.A is subject to a different fees structure. Please click here for fees on your country of origin passport. VISA Issuance is subject to the completion of documents, visit consulate for interview (if required) and approval from Government of Pakistan.
N.B. Timings to submit documents in person are from 9:30 A.M to 12:30 P.M Monday to Thursday and 9:30 A.M to 12:00 P.M on Friday, unless announced holidays
- Invitation Letter on the letter head from the sponsor organization stating details of purpose, duration and cities of visit. If sponsor is a family or person then the invitation letter must comprise of the complete information must be provided i.e. purpose, duration and cities of visit. Also the family/individual’s name and address, copy of Pakistani Id Card and copy of Pakistani Passport.
- Employment Verification Letter, if applicable.
- Student Verification Letter, if applicable.
- Complete Visit VISA Application Form
- Attach last three months bank statement for proof of funds.
- Submit Original U.S Passport/Alien Registration Card/Work Authorization/Visa/Permanent Resident Card, whichever is applicable.
- Submit Passport ad ID Card copies of the country of origin, if applicable.
- 2” × 2” size two current passport size photographs front view and on a white background.
- Proof of residence i.e U.S State Id, Driver’s License.
- Fee in the shape of money order or cashier’s cheque payable to the Consulate General of Pakistan. Merchant charges applicable. Cash or personal cheque are not acceptable. Fees is non refundable.
- Prepaid self-addressed return envelope for applications sent by courier mail. US Postal Service with tracking number is preferable.
N.B In case of infants/children parents are eligible to sign the VISA application form and mention mother/father and their name.
Applicant may be required to visit consulate for interview and issuance of VISA is subject to the approval from Government of Pakistan.