Family Visit Visa
Issuance of VISA to Pakistani (holding U.S Passport)
Fees and Processing Time:
This is the fees requirement for the Pakistani’s holding U.S Passport.
In person at Consulate
Through Courier Mail
5 Business Days
(Only for Pakistani Origin with Valid Pakistani Documents)
- Complete VISA form.
- Submit original U.S Passport
- Submit copy of Pakistani Passport and CNIC/NICOP Card, whether valid or expired.
- 2 × 2 size two current passport size photographs front view and on a white background.
- Proof of residence i.e U.S State Id, Driver’s License.
- Visa Processing Fee in the shape of money order or cashier’s cheque payable to the Consulate General of Pakistan. Cash or personal cheques are not acceptable. Fees is non refundable.
- Prepaid self-addressed return envelope for applications sent by courier mail. US Postal Service with tracking number is preferable.
Administrative Processing is a standard procedure for all visa applications. It is a normal process and it does not mean anything is wrong with your visa case. Some visa applications take longer to process than others. Once administrative processing has been completed, we will contact you immediately to let you know and will ask you to submit your passport if we have not retained it.