Submission of Documents
Mon to Thu 0930 – 1230 hours.
Fri 0930 – 1200.
Collection of Documents
Mon to Fri 1600 – 1700 hours.
Consulate General of Pakistan
10850 Wilshire Blvd,
Suite # 1250,
Los Angeles, CA 90024
310-441-5114 Ext: 1010
- The MRP operations will remain suspended on Friday April 18th, 2014 due to maintenance of Central Server in Islamabad.
- M.R.P. (Machine Readable Passport) facility is fully operational at the Consulate General of Pakistan, Los Angeles. Henceforth, ONLY cases of M.R.P. will be processed at this Consulate.
- Hon’ble Chief Justice of Pakistan has been pleased to establish and inaugurate “Expatriate Pakistanis Complaint Wing” in the Human Rights Cell of the Supreme Court of Pakistan. The wing is being looked after by the Hon’ble Chief Justice of Pakistan. The Wing will receive complaints of Overseas Pakistanis through post, fax as well as email on the application proforma uploaded on the official website of the Supreme Court of Pakistan. The Wing shall process such complaints within a period of 24 hours. Click here to view details
- The Punjab Sports Board is organizing a series of events during the period from February-April under the overall theme of Punjab Youth Festival 2014. more >>
The Machine Readable Passport Service has been restored in the Consulate General of Pakistan, Los Angles. The applicants are welcome to visit the Consulate during Consular Service hours on any working day.
- Delay in Issuance of Machine Readable Passports:
All Machine Readable Passport (MRP) applicants, holding dual nationality, are requested to note that under the orders of Director General, Immigration and Passport, their applications for issuance/renewal of Machine Readable Passport are required to be referred to relevant security agencies for clearance, which involves considerable additional time.
Any complaint regarding inordinate delay in issuance/renewal of MRP may be made directly to Directorate General (IMPASS) either online at the following link,
or by e.mail or fax at the following:
|firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 011 92 51 9107041 Fax: 011 92 51 9107045
| While emailing any query/complaint kindly provide your
- Complete Name.
- Contact Number.
- Date/place of application
- Contact Address
The payment for consular services is being restricted to pay order and cashier’s cheques, only. The facility of payment through credit card/debit card/cash is not available at this Consulate.