Submission of Documents
Mo to Fri 0900 – 1200 hours.
Collection of Documents
Mon to Fri 1530 – 1630 hours.
Consulate General of Pakistan
10850 Wilshire Blvd,
Suite # 1250,
Los Angeles, CA 90024
310-441-5114 Ext: 1010
- Hon’ble Chief Justice of Pakistan has been pleased to establish and inaugurate “Expatriate Pakistanis Complaint Wing” in the Human Rights Cell of the Supreme Court of Pakistan. The wing is being looked after by the Hon’ble Chief Justice of Pakistan. The Wing will receive complaints of Overseas Pakistanis through post, fax as well as email on the application proforma uploaded on the official website of the Supreme Court of Pakistan. The Wing shall process such complaints within a period of 24 hours. Click here to view details
- The Punjab Sports Board is organizing a series of events during the period from February-April under the overall theme of Punjab Youth Festival 2014. more >>
- VISA Camp on March 8, 2014 Saturday at New Wave Travel in Seattle
Pakistan Association is arranging a VISA Camp on March 8, 2014 Saturday at New Wave Travel in Seattle. Consular from LA (Pakistan Consulate) will be in Seattle and issue the VISA and other services. You also can apply for POC/NICOP cards.
Address: New Wave Travel, 4723 University Way N.E
Click here to view detials.
The Machine Readable Passport Service has been restored in the Consulate General of Pakistan, Los Angles. The applicants are welcome to visit the Consulate during Consular Service hours on any working day.
- Delay in Issuance of Machine Readable Passports:
All Machine Readable Passport (MRP) applicants, holding dual nationality, are requested to note that under the orders of Director General, Immigration and Passport, their applications for issuance/renewal of Machine Readable Passport are required to be referred to relevant security agencies for clearance, which involves considerable additional time.
Any complaint regarding inordinate delay in issuance/renewal of MRP may be made directly to Directorate General (IMPASS) either online at the following link,
or by e.mail or fax at the following:
|email@example.com Fax: 011 92 51 9107041 Fax: 011 92 51 9107045
| While emailing any query/complaint kindly provide your
- Complete Name.
- Contact Number.
- Date/place of application
- Contact Address
The payment for consular services is being restricted to pay order and cashier’s cheques, only. The facility of payment through credit card/debit card/cash is not available at this Consulate.